Tania Tupu's weaving together earrings. A long slender design representing Hineteiwaiwa the goddess of the house of weaving.
- Newly launched design 2020 across 6 new colours.
- Wearable handcrafted 3-dimensional lengthy resin stick bead.
- The principal goddess of Te Whare Pora is Hineteiwaiwa, who represents the arts pursued by women and is also the goddess of childbirth.
- Te Whare Pora a special building reserved for weaving. A place traditionally where weavers would receive knowledge of the arts of weaving through karakia.
- 60 mm (L) x 5 mm (W) x 4 mm (D) two-toned 3-dimensional weave design.
Fresh new colorways: Olive, Sky always pale Blue, Traditional Brown, Kākābeak Red, Mustard, and Berry.