Tania Tupu's handmade earrings of the extinct Huia bird sadly silenced before our generation could hear their song
- Gold plated handcrafted 3-dimensional Huia bead.
- A feather of a huia was given as a token of friendship and respect and worn by high-ranking chiefs symbolizing leadership and mana.
- The most sacred bird of all of Tane's children, graceful, vulnerable and socially quiet, a bird that bonded in pairs for life.
- Half Circle 30 mm (H) x 30mm (W) x 1.5 (D)
- Handcrafted 3-dimensional zinc alloy gold plated art on sterling silver hooks.