is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
- ← Previous Product Next Product →
This necklace tells a story with carefully selected components. Maori who suffered from the impacts of the NZ Wars, land confiscation, and those fought against the crown were not keen to enlist in the First World War.
- Pioneer Axe (WW1) Anchoring the chain. Supported by a tiki and warrior vs crown and musket.
- Zinc alloy, electroplated gold, and handpainted enamel charms.
- Made in Aotearoa
- Chain Length: Long 55cm oval belcher stainless gold chain.
- A standout, center of attention design patriotic to Aotearoa